This semester ESN Trondheim would like to invite you to join a trip to Lapland, organized by Timetravels. There will be a bus leaving from and returning to Trondheim. The trip will start Thursday 28th of February and we will return to Trondheim on Tuesday 05th of march.
THE SALE WILL OPEN ON WEDNESDAY 6th OF FEBRUARY AT 12:00!
Experience the magical Lapland in the most famous ski resort in Finland – Levi. Levi is located in the Fell Lapland, in the middle of pure nature and large wilderness areas. During the trip you have an opportunity to experience the Santa Claus village in Rovaniemi, an authentic reindeer farm in Köngäs village, a husky park with pure Siberian huskies and the beautiful Arctic landscape.
The price is 395 euros.
Package price includes
• A round trip by bus to Rovaniemi & Levi from your booked departure place
• Cross country skiing course
• Husky Safari 5 km
• Accommodation in 3-15 person apartments or cottages during your stay in Levi, 3 nights
• Visit of the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi
• Tour guide services in the destination
Package price does not include:
• Catering, meals, breakfasts
• Bed linen and towels (can be rented in Levi)
• Extra activities not marked as included
To find more information, go to Timetravels webpage:
Timetravels will arrange a waiting list for those who cant join the trip and want to sell their ticket. Please contact them on their chatbox on their webpage if you have any questions.
28/02/2019 to 05/03/2019
- All international students studying in Trondheim are invited.