ESN and Loftet invites you to an International Food Festival at Loftet, Moholt.
“Come join us for a day with lots of good and exotic food from around the world! Make a team with your friends, dig up your (grand) ma's best recipes and prepare to battle with other teams over great prizes! Or just enjoy the opportunity to get a taste of food from all over the world for a good price.
There will be great prizes for the winners of the best main dish, dessert and to the best country related decorations.
I WANT TO EAT - THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
- The event is open for everyone, so please invite your friends and people you know. There will be stands representing different countries so everyone will be able to taste new, interesting and international dishes.
- The tickets will be released on manday 08.04 at 10 am, and it will include 4 food coupons (2 main/vegetarian dishes and 2 desserts).
Here is the link:
- This will be an evening with great food, great people and great cultural experiences!
I WANT TO COOK - THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
- Make a team of 2 - 5 people. You can team up with people from the samecountry (e.g. France), from a same region (e.g. Basque) or a combination of nations from same continent. This is a nice opportunity to learn about the different food cultures. Norwegian teams are also welcome!
- Make a team name
- Cook something delicious:
1. Main Dish
2. Vegetarian Dish
All dishes should be able to serve at least 75 servings, which means that 150 people can get a taste of each dish.
- ALL the cooking needs to be completed before you arrive. If needed, there is a small kitchen at Loftet where it’s possible to heat your food.
- The total budget per team is 1000 NOK, which will be reimbursed after the event. So remember to save the receipt!
The registration is sadly closed. All the team spots are taken.
You DON'T want to miss it, so SAVE THE DATE!!
Hope to see you all!
27/04/2019 - 17:00
- All students in Trondheim are invited.