Booking is open! Booking is done through Scanbalt's website: http://www.scanbaltexperience.com/visa-free-st-petersburg-xprs-trond
In cooperation with Scanbalt, we are inviting you to a VISA FREE trip to St Petersburg. St Petersburg is a beautiful Russian city, one of the must see cities of Europe! With optional extras ranging from traditional dinner and folk show to visiting world famous palaces, you know you’re in for a good time. We travel with big overnight ferries between the cities, so while traveling you have a cabin, can go out for a drink in the bar, go to the sauna or show your moves on the dance floor!
Departure/arrival cities: Trondheim, Östersund, Sundsvall
Price: 345 Euro
You can choose the suitable departure and arrival cities when making the booking
NB! Kindly note that we can organize bus stransport from Trondheim and back only if we get at least 40 passengers; otherwise the trip would start and finish in Stockholm. In this case money for bus transportation will be refunded.
- Bus transport to Stokcholm and back
- All ferry tickets (Stockholm-Helsinki-St.Petersburg-Helsinki-Stockholm)
- Russia entrance fee for visa-free travellers
- 5 nights’ accommodation in shared rooms/cabins, bedlinen included (4 nights in B- or C-class cabins without window on overnight ferries; 1 night in the hostel).
- Transport to and from the ferry terminal in St Petersburg
- Guided bus tour in St Petersburg (museum fees not included, entrance is optional)
- Guided tour in the Hermitage Museum (free for students)
- Guided city walk in Helsinki
- Service from a Scanbalt tour manager and local guides
- Visit St Petersburg - one of the world’s top destinations!
- Spend 4 crazy nights on the Baltic ferries
- Visit Helsinki
- Optional activities
WHERE TO GET TICKETS
For booking, itinerary and more information, visit Scanbalt's website;
to join this trip you need to have travel Passport valid for at least 6 months. ID-card is not valid for this travel! Kindly read the Visa-Free Travel Info below before making the booking.
Please note that this is a student tour, non-students can also join it, but need to pay extra 25 Eur.
BOOKING WILL OPEN ON FRIDAY! Time will come later today.
We hope to see you on this trip!
20/11/2017 to 26/11/2017