THE BOOKING WILL OPEN MONDAY 10.09.18 AT 10:00!
In cooperation with Timetravels, we are inviting you to a VISA FREE trip to St Petersburg.
Explore the beauty four beautiful capitals of the Baltic sea - Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg and Tallinn on a visa-free ferry trip! We spend half-a day in each city.
St Petersburg is a beautiful Russian city, one of the must see cities of Europe! With optional extras ranging from traditional dinner and folk show to visiting world famous palaces, you know you’re in for a good time. We travel with big overnight ferries between the cities, so while traveling you have a cabin, can go out for a drink in the bar, go to the sauna or show your moves on the dance floor!
23:00 Bus departure from Gløshaugen, Høgskoleringen 1, 7491 Trondheim
23:30 Departure from Rema 1000 Moholt, Brøsetvegen 177, 7048 Trondheim
Overnight drive to Stockholm.
Price: from 275€
- Bus transportation Trondheim-Stockholm-Trondheim
- Ferry connection Stockholm-Helsinki-Stockholm
- Ferry connection Helsinki-St Petersburg-Tallinn-Helsinki in a shared B4 cabin
- Guided city tour of Helsinki (by foot), St Petersburg (by bus) and Tallinn (by foot)
- Guided tour of the SS Peter and Paul fortress (if time allows)
- Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (if time allows)
- Buffet breakfast at the ferry
- Services of the tour guide during the whole stay in St Petersburg
WHERE TO GET TICKETS:
For booking, itinerary and more information, visit Timetravel`s website:
** IMPORTANT INFORMATION**
You need to bring your passport in original copy and valid for at least 6 months. If you carry residence permit from any European Union member state, please, bring along too! Note, that for this trip EU ID card is not considered as a valid travel document!
We hope to see you on this trip!
- All international students studying in Trondheim are invited.