TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE:
This semester ESN Trondheim would like to invite you to join a trip to Lapland, organized by Scanbalt Experience. There will be a bus leaving from and returning to Trondheim, only for you.
The trip will start on Friday December 22nd and we will return to Trondheim on Wednesday December 27th.
This is a 5 day trip (arriving back in Trondheim the morning of day 6), where you get to visit the Ice Hotel outside of Kiruna, experience the culture of the indigenous Sami people of northern Scandinavia, and try a traditional wooden-heated sauna together with a refreshing bath in the ice-cold lake!
The price is 399 EUR.
This does NOT include the optional activities listed further below.
- Transportation by bus during the whole tour
- Hostel standard accommodation, on a shared-room basis for 3 nights
- Tour managers services and guiding
- Breakfast on day 2 (B)
- Christmas dinner on day 3 (December 24-th) (+ 50 EUR)
- Visit to the Ice Hotel
- Sauna and an arctic swim or rolling in the snow
- Visit to a Sami family with reindeer
- Daytrip to Norway if the weather allows and road is open
- Evening in the Sami tent with open fire and hot drinks
- The chance to see the Aurora Borealis in the arctic night during the right circumstances
- Cross the Arctic Circle
- Drink a cold beer in a sauna and roll around in the snow or have an arctic swim
- Experience the Sami culture
- Visit the world famous Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi
- Go snowmobiling or dog sledding
- Go cross country skiing
- Party with new friends
- Christmas dinner on the 24th Dec at the restaurant - 50 EUR
- Ice climbing - 600 SEK
- Cross Country skiing - 600 SEK
- Combi tour (dog sledding and snowmobiling) - 950 SEK
PS! Non students pay 25 eur/per pax/trip extra!
22/12/2017 to 27/12/2017