This semester ESN Trondheim would like to invite you to join a trip to Lapland, organized by Scanbalt Experience. There will be a bus leaving from and returning to Trondheim, only for you.
The trip will start on Tuesday March 6th and we will return to Trondheim on Sunday March 11th.
This is a 6 day trip (arriving back in Trondheim the morning of day 6), where you get to visit the Ice Hotel outside of Kiruna, experience the culture of the indigenous Sami people of northern Scandinavia, and try a traditional wooden-heated sauna together with a refreshing bath in the ice-cold lake!
The price is 360 euros.
This does NOT include the optional activities listed further below.
THE SALE WILL OPEN WEDNESDAY 31ST, 9:00 AM!
- Transportation by bus during the whole tour
- Hostel standard accommodation, on a shared-room basis for 3 nights (no bed linen included)
- Tour managers services and guiding
- Breakfast on day 2
- Visit the Ice Hotel
- Sauna and an arctic swim
- Visit Sami people with reindeer
- Evening in the Tipi tent with open fire and hot wine
- The chance to see the Aurora Borealis in the arctic night during the right circumstances
- Cross the Arctic Circle
- Drink a cold beer in a sauna and roll around in the snow or have an arctic swim
- Experience the Sami culture
- Visit the world-famous Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi
- Go snowmobiling or dog sledding
- Go cross-country skiing
- Party with new friends
- Daytrip to Norway Fjord area if the weather allows - if trip will depart, then payment in cash to tour guide - 15 EUR or 150 SEK
PS! Non students pay 25 EUR/per pax/trip extra!