ESN Trondheim is proud to invite YOU to our legendary ski trip to Åre in Sweden! The trip will take place from 28.01 - 01.02
This is one of our most famous events, and that is for a good reason! Prepare yourself for days filled with skiing and action in the world famous slopes, cheap Swedish beer and liquor, cool people and crazy after-ski parties. This is a trip you most definitely don’t want to miss!!
Here is a video made by one of the participants two years ago:
Åre is a small winter town 2,5 hours from Trondheim. They have one of the best alpine resorts in Northern Europe with great slopes to have fun in during the day, and a famous after-ski for even more fun in the evening. We will be staying in cosy apartments in the VM area in Åre Village, which is close to the slopes and the city center. The apartments offer well-equipped kitchens and is located close to grocery store, shops, restaurant, bars and night clubs. There is also a bus nearby that departs to the other slopes in the area. There are very good slopes for beginners as well, so if you are a newbie, don’t worry!
You can find info about the slopes here:
It’s possible for those of you who don’t have skis to rent equipment in Åre. This is not included in our price, but here is a list of their products and prices:
* I already have the ESN-card: 2275 NOK
* I don't have the ESN-card, but I would like to buy it together with the ticket: 2375 NOK
* I don't have the ESN-card, and I would not like to buy it: 2375 NOK
As you can see, you don't lose anything on buying the ESN-card :)
The price includes:
* Bus from Trondheim and back
* 4 nights’ accommodation in apartments/ski cabins - sheets and cleaning is not included
* Ski card for five -5- days - valid in all slopes!
* The Skiweek wristband, giving you a 20% discount on ski rental and nightclubs etc!
* The coolest people :)
Friday 24.11, 12.00, at Hoopla. Link wil follow.
Only 1/2 of the tickets will be sold now, the other 1/2 wil be sold after Christmas.
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
We are looking forward to a trip filled with ridiculous amounts of fun! Hope to see you there :D